Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Exercise After Half-Marathon

Sunday: 13.1 miles
Monday: 30 minutes biking, 10 minutes stretching, 1 hour walking (not sure, but I walk everywhere and I always have a lot of things to do)
Tuesday: 30 minutes biking, 35 minutes eliptical cross trainer, 20 minutes stretching/abdominal exercises, over an hour of walking (transportation)
Wednesday: 30 minutes biking... not sure what will be next...
Update:
20 mins elitpcal
10 min jog
35 min upper body weights, stretching, abs
20 min easy swim

Now I've gotta clean my house, and then get myself cleaned up. I have a date with Mike tonight... we are going ice-skaing, shopping, and grabbing dinner! We are both celebrating the half-marathon. He slightly kicked my ass, but I'm proud of M. He's lost the spare tire, and is looking fit, happy, and hot! Hopefully I can watch some Brokeback Mountain before the date, and get some fresh fruit/veggies and maybe some chicken.

Ciao everyone!

No comments: