Friday, August 22, 2008

Food Hangover





















Hmmm... decisions, decisions... hahaha.

A "friend" is leaving Edmonton, and a gang went out to celebrate. She is a super skinny, and incredibly out of shape person... earlier this summer, she was on the treadmill for 5 minutes and puked... the entire group ended up eating a lot of junk food, like ice-cream. I fell into it, as it was the purpose of the social function... her favorite things to do are watch tv and eat crap.

Anways, I feel so sick today.

I guess I've learned that my body now decides what I should eat. My boyfriend felt equally sick. We decided to go on a big health kick, to avoid getting food hangovers...

I wonder if fit people prefer to hang out with other fit people, to avoid doing things that most people consider normal... gluttony, sloth...?

Oh well. Good reason to go on a long ride today, and perhaps a run with my Dad tonight.

No comments: